- Part of national IR-4 Specialty Crops Project funded by USDA NIFA and headquartered at Rutgers University, New Jersey providing safe & effective pest management solutions for specialty crop growers. The Western Region IR-4 is housed in the Environmental Toxicology Department at the University of California, Davis.
- Here are some of our showcase Western Region Projects where we've worked with unique western growers.
- Represents crop protection needs for 13 Western States: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY, & The Pacific Island Territories
- Field, Laboratory and Quality Assurance units based at UC Davis
- Federally funded through USDA & Land Grant Universities to ensure specialty crop growers gain registered uses of reduced risk crop protection chemicals.
- Activities in Food Use, Ornamental and Biopesticide programs